Annual Fee: Registration Team Action: Refund of Annual Fee
The annual fee will be refunded in the following circumstances:
Where an application for registration cannot be accepted because the application is either incomplete or invalid due to a failure to:
- Submit a complete and correct application;
- Provide us with any further information we may require;
- Advise us of any changes in circumstances which may affect registration;
- Supply accurate information about the business;
- One or more of the fit and proper test applicants has failed the test;
- Pay the appropriate fee for each of the premises liable to be registered; or
- Pay the appropriate fee for each fit and proper test applicant.
The fit and proper test fee is non-refundable.
The Registration Team are responsible for updating the register and have direct access to DTR.