Introduction: Other help and guidance for Officers and Businesses
- Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (SI 2007/2157)
- The Transfer of Funds (Information on Payer) Regulations 2007 (SI 2007/3298) - Referred to as the Payments Regulation in this guidance
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (as amended)
- Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001
- Compliance Guidance (HMRC MLR3)
- Public guide to the prevention of money laundering (HMRC MLR8)
- Public guide to Registration (HMRC MLR9)
- Consultative Council Accountancy Bodies (CCAB) Guidance for ASPs
If you are a customer or a MLR business, links to all of these and other information can be found on our dedicated anti-money laundering Internet page. The web address is shown below.
If you have any questions about registration, penalties, our role as supervisor or about any other aspect of anti-money laundering policy or practice, this website is the first place to visit. It will also tell you how to:
- Contact us using a dedicated mailbox
- Download forms with built in help
- Find the latest MLR updates and information
If you don’t have Internet access you can telephone us on 0845 010 900 between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
A wide range of forms, newsletters and guidance for HMRC staff are also available on our Intranet page