Simplified Declaration Procedures (SDP) authorisation criteria and conditions: joint records
In instances where the EIDR removal (from TS/Free Zone) and Customs Warehousing receipts/stock records are made simultaneously the records must include:
- date and time of entry in records
- notification of warehouse arrivals/TS or FZ removals
- details of goods removed/received (including number, value, etc)
- details of the goods held in the warehouse/TS/FZ
- location of the goods and
- warehouse code number.