Roles and responsibilities: CFSP Unit of Expertise (UoE)
The CFSP UoE is located in Local Compliance and is responsible for:
- providing technical guidance and advice to local officers and CCMs
- providing feedback to C&I on current issues and concerns
- producing Information Papers to inform the trade of any changes to CFSP procedures
- liaising with C&I and local officers on the impact of proposed policy changes
- liaising with TSK and CHIEF Operations on technical issues
- assisting Business areas with the delivery of local training/awareness events as appropriate and
- assisting C&I in the representation of departmental interests at trade forums.
The UoE also maintains the CFSP internet web page.