This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Customs Authorisation and Approval

Applying for Customs Authorisations and Approvals: Applying for Authorised Issuer of Proofs of Union Status

Applications for Authorised Issuer for Proofs of Union Status should be made using form C1343.

This form may be found on GOV .UK here: C1343

Guidance notes on the completion of this form may be found within the form and in the UK supplement to the EU Transit Manual. 

The application form and any necessary supporting information (as detailed in the UK Transit Manual) should be submitted to the Customs authorities at the following address:

HMRC Central Community Transit Office

National Simplifications Team

Custom House

Main Road



CO12 3PG