Applying for Customs Authorisations and Approvals: Applying for Storage
Applications for Storage should be made using form SP2.
This form may be found on GOV .UK here: SP2
Guidance notes on the completion of this form may be found on the form SP2, accessed at «web link or postal/email address».
The application form should be completed using the iform and posted along with the supplementary information details below to the Authorisations and Returns team (address below):
The following supplementary information is required:
· Details of the guarantee or intention to use individual guarantees
· Goods to be placed under the procedure,
· Economic need,
· Details of additional sites (if not entered on the I form),
· Plan of the designated warehouse(s) and
· Details of other approvals held such as SDP
This paperwork should be marked for the attention of: Authorisations and Returns Team, Storage Applications.at the following address:
Leeds Authorisations and Returns Team
Peter Bennett House
Lawnswood Business Park
Or sent direct to your Client Relationship Manager if you are under Large Business control.