Applying for Customs Authorisations and Approvals: Applying for Simplified Declaration Procedure (SDP), including additional requirements for low value imports
Applications for SDP should be made using form C&E48.
This form may be found on GOV .UK here: C&E48.
Guidance on applying for CFSP may be found here: How to get authorised for CFSP.
· Details of the software to be used for the submission of the supplementary declarations
· Procedure manuals for customs matters
· Details of any linked authorisations (Special procedures)
· Details on how any mandatory guarantees will be provided
Applications for Simplified Declaration Procedure (SDP), including additional requirements for low value imports should be marked as:
Simplified Declaration Procedure (SDP), including additional requirements for low value imports
and accompanied by the following additional information:
· Details of the procedures in place to identify where the supplementary declaration may be legally waived and to ensure its timely submission in all other circumstances.
All SDP application forms and supporting paperwork should be submitted to the Customs authorities at the following address:
Authorisation and Returns Team (CFSP)
Peter Bennett House
Lawnswood Business Park