Three-day GDS Academy course on the role of a delivery manager within a digital team.
This GDS Academy course is for associate delivery managers and delivery managers working on digital teams.
Course aims and objectives
The aim of this course is to provide a deeper understanding of the role of a delivery manager and explore some of the techniques and methods commonly used on digital teams.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- explain the role of the delivery manager, and the characteristics required of a good or great delivery manager
- describe different agile patterns and when they are typically used
- explain and implement effective agile ceremonies
- communicate the role of the delivery manager in forming high performing teams
- The role of the delivery manager
- Agile patterns
- Agile ceremonies
- Team forming
- Minimum viable product and story mapping
- Impact mapping
The course takes 3 working days. It usually runs from 9am to 5:30pm.
This course is appropriate for associate delivery managers and delivery managers. Participants are expected to have at least 6 months’ experience in their role. Applicants should be familiar with Scrum as an agile method. This could include working within a Scrum team or using an agile framework. A working knowledge of the agile values and principles is required.
Course dates and locations
|Newcastle||20 to 22 February 2018||Fully booked|
Getting to the GDS Academy offices
Find out how to get to our training locations in Leeds, London and Newcastle.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with:
- the course you’re applying for
- your name
- your job title and organisation
- a short explanation of the services, projects or programmes you’re currently responsible for, or will be in the future
We can’t offer you a place on this course if you don’t include this in your email.