Three-day GDS Academy course on the role of a delivery manager within a digital team.
This GDS Academy course is for associate delivery managers and delivery managers working on digital teams.
Course aims and objectives
The aim of this course is to provide a deeper understanding of the role of a delivery manager and explore some of the techniques and methods commonly used on digital teams.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- explain the role of the delivery manager, and the characteristics required of a good or great delivery manager
- describe different agile patterns and when they are typically used
- explain and implement effective agile ceremonies
- communicate the role of the delivery manager in forming high-performing teams
- The role of the delivery manager
- Agile patterns
- Agile ceremonies
- Team forming
- Minimum viable product and story mapping
- Impact mapping
Participants are expected to have at least 6 months’ experience in their role. Applicants should be familiar with Scrum as an agile method. This could include working within a Scrum team or using an agile framework. A working knowledge of the agile values and principles is required.
The course takes 3 working days.
Day 1 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Day 2 - 9:30am to 5:00pm
Day 3 - 9:30am to 4:00pm
The course costs £540 (plus VAT) for each person.
The charge for this course will be reviewed before classroom training recommences.
You must have a purchase order before requesting a place on the course.
Book a place
Please note that this course is unavailable until further notice. Please refer back to this page for updates.
Contact GDS Academy
Email GDS Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org