Three-day GDS Academy course on the role of a delivery manager within a digital team, for experienced delivery managers.
This GDS Academy course is for newly appointed or inexperienced delivery managers who are working on digital teams.
Course aims and objectives
The aim of this course is to provide a deeper understanding of the role of a delivery manager and explore some of the techniques and methods commonly used on digital teams.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- explain the role of the delivery manager, and the characteristics required of a good or great delivery manager
- describe different agile patterns and when they are typically used
- explain and implement effective agile ceremonies
- communicate the role of the delivery manager in forming high performing teams
- The role of the delivery manager
- Agile patterns
- Agile ceremonies
- Team forming
- Minimum viable product and story mapping
- Impact mapping
The course takes 3 working days. It usually runs from 9am to 5:30pm.
|Newcastle||12 to 14 December||Fully booked|
|Leeds||30 January to 01 February||Fully booked|
|Newcastle||20 to 22 February||Fully booked|
How to apply
Email email@example.com with:
- the course you’re applying for
- your name
- your job title and organisation
- a short explanation of the services, projects or programmes you’re currently responsible for, or will be in the future
We can’t offer you a place on this course if you don’t include this in your email.