Support, guidance and marketing templates to help you attract and recruit trainee teachers to your ITT programme.
This manual covers the benefits and ways you can promote your ITT programme.
Remember to record details of all enquiries you receive about your programme, including where people heard about you. Use this information to inform your future marketing activities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional support or guidance.
- Promoting your ITT programme throughout the year A timeline and checklist of suggested marketing activities to promote your initial teacher training (ITT) programme.
- Identify and support your target audience Consider the different needs of your target audience when planning your marketing.
- Planning your marketing Consider the different ways to market your programme, including print and social media.
- Creating marketing materials Create hard copy and social media marketing materials using our Get into Teaching branded templates.
- Planning and running promotional events What you should consider when planning and running events for potential applicants.
- Best practice resources and suggestions Best practice webinars and case studies, and a call for suggestions.