Guidance on how the licences, certificates and special rules to bring different types of goods into the UK will change after a no-deal Brexit.
You may need to pay an inspection fee for some goods before they’re allowed into the UK.
Animals, plants, food and agricultural products
- live animals, animal products and high-risk food and feed not from animals
- live fish and shellfish
- live aquatic animals like molluscs and crustaceans
- plant and plant products, including wood and wood products
- endangered animal and plant species, and products made from them
Medicine, tissues and cells for human application
- drug precursor chemicals
- human medicine, medical devices and clinical trials
- tissues and cells for human application