One-day GDS Academy course on digital and agile within an analyst environment, for analysts.
This GDS Academy course is for analysts who want to understand what digital means in government. You will get the chance to explore the methodology we use to deliver digital services, including agile. The course also includes a guest speaker or case study about how analysts and digital teams have worked together to design and deliver digital services.
Course aims and objectives
The aim of this course is to provide an awareness of digital and how this is being taken forward across government, and share tips and best practice from analyst colleagues who have experienced agile working.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- describe what digital means in government
- demonstrate the behaviours to support a digital team culture by supporting user-centred design, agile and multidisciplinary team approaches
- access guidance for analysts working with digital teams - this guidance has been developed and is being iterated by analysts based on practical experiences
- identify next steps and any further capability needs
- Digital awareness
- Thinking agile
- User centred design
- Analysts and digital teams working together case study or guest speaker
- What next?
This course is open to any member of staff at any Civil Service grade who is an analyst.
The course takes 1 full working day. It usually runs from 10am to 4:30pm.
Training locations and dates
There are no available courses. We will publish course dates as soon as they are available.
GDS Academy training locations
Find out how to get to our training locations in Leeds, London, Manchester and Newcastle.