One-day GDS Academy course introducing digital and agile for any member of staff working in a public body.
This GDS Academy course is for all staff who want to understand what digital means in government. You will also get the chance to explore the methodology we are using to deliver digital services, including agile.
Course aims and objectives
The aim of this course is to provide an awareness of digital and how this is being taken forward across government.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- describe what digital means across government
- demonstrate the behaviours to support a digital team culture by supporting user-centred design, agile and multidisciplinary team approaches
- identify next steps and any further capability needs
- Digital awareness
- Thinking agile
- User centred design
- What next?
The course takes 1 working day. It usually runs from 10am to 4pm.
This course is open to any member of staff at any civil service grade.
Course dates and locations
|Leeds||10 April||Fully booked|
|Leeds||12 April||Fully booked|
|Leeds||17 April||Fully booked|
|Leeds||19 April||Fully booked|
Getting to the GDS Academy offices
Find out how to get to our training locations in Leeds, London and Newcastle.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with:
- the course you’re applying for
- your name
- your job title and organisation
- a short explanation of the services, projects or programmes you’re currently responsible for, or will be in the future
We can’t offer you a place on this course if you don’t include this in your email.