Department for International Trade Italy
2017 public holidays
- Monday 2 Jan: New Year’s Day (instead of Sunday 1 Jan)
- Friday 6 Jan: Epiphany
- Friday 14 Apr: Good Friday
- Monday 17 Apr: Easter Monday
- Tuesday 25 April: Liberation Day
- Monday 1 May: May Bank Holiday and Labour Day
- Monday 29 May: Spring Bank Holiday
- Friday 2 Jun: Republic Day
- Thursday 29 Jun: Patron’s Day (only Rome)
- Tuesday 15 Aug: Ferragosto
- Wednesday 1 Nov: All Saints Day
- Thursday 7 Dec: Patron’s Day (only Milan)
- Friday 8 Dec: Immaculate Conception
- Monday 25 Dec: Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 Dec: Boxing Day
General physical access
- The Consulate is on the 5th floor and has disabled access by lift.
- Please be aware that we do not have toilet facilities.
If you feel that our services may be inaccessible to you, please contact our receptionists on +39 02 72 3001 who will try and find an alternative way of providing access for you.
Please be aware that we have no ‘left luggage’ facilities at the consulate and for security reasons we are unable to keep unattended suitcases. Any luggage left unattended at the consulate will be removed and may be destroyed. Left luggage facilities are available at Milan Central Station (Milano Centrale) on the Yellow and Green underground lines.