British Embassy Tel Aviv, main contact
192 Hayarkon Street
6340502 Tel Aviv
Telephone +972 (0)3 725 1222
Fax Political +972 (0)3 725 1203
Fax Consular +972 (0)3 524 9176
Fax International Trade +972 (0)3 725 1218
Fax Corporate Services +972 (0)3 725 1208
British Honorary Consulate, Eilat - Aqua Sports International, Coral Beach, Eilat +972 (0)3 725 1222
If you are a British national in distress, and need to contact someone urgently whilst the embassy is closed, please call the FCO Switchboard in London on +44 (0)20 7008 1500 for assistance.
This embassy does not deal with visa matters. For information on whether you need a visa to travel to the United Kingdom and how to apply, please see the UK Visas & Immigration https://www.gov.uk/visas-immigration page.
If you are a British national in distress, and having difficulty reaching us on the consular telephone number, please call the FCO Switchboard in London on +44 (0)20 7008 1500 for assistance.
We no longer issue passports at the Embassy. You now need to apply for a new passport or renew your existing passport at Her Majesty’s Passport Office in the UK.
Please note that the Embassy cannot deal with individual enquiries about passport applications. For all passport enquiries, please call the Passport Adviceline on +44 (0) 300 222 0000
All information regarding passport applications for British Citizens living outside the UK can be found on the overseas passports page.
For all passport enquiries, please call the Passport Information Hotline on +44 208 082 4729. (Credit Card Line - calls will be charged at £0.72 per minute plus VAT).
- Monday to Thursday, 6am to 2pm, Friday 6am to 11:30am (GMT)
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 1:30pm (Local time)
- Monday to Thursday, 6am -2pm; Friday 6am to 11:30am (GMT)
- Monday to Thursday, 8am -4pm; Friday 8am to 1:30pm (Local time)
Consular hours (by appointment only)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 09:30am to 12pm (Local time)
- Consular email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Embassy, including the Consular Section, will be closed on the following days in 2017:
|Monday 2 January||In lieu of New Year’s Day|
|Tuesday 11 April||Passover|
|Friday 14 April||Good Friday|
|Monday 17 April||Easter Monday & Last day of Passover|
|Tuesday 2 May||Independence Day|
|Monday 29 May||Spring Bank Holiday|
|Wednesday 31 May||Shavuot|
|Monday 28 August||Summer Bank Holiday|
|Thursday 21 September||Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year)|
|Friday 22 Sepember||Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year)|
|Thursday 5 October||Succoth (Tabernacles)|
|Thursday 12 October||Simchat Torah|
|Monday 26 December||In lieu of Christmas Day|
|Tuesday 27 December||In lieu of Boxing Day|
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and this Embassy are keen to ensure that their buildings and services are fully accessible to disabled members of the public. Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations we will endeavour to provide a service or access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people. To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access at this Embassy. We hope this information is helpful.
General physical access
If you foresee requiring any assistance, please telephone us in advance of your visit so we can ensure that we are able to provide access for you (Tel: +972 (0)3 725 1222 and ask for the Security Manager).
- Entrances: Disabled access exists to the Embassy and the Consular Section. Please telephone +972 (0)3 725 1222 for assistance in advance.
- Steps and staircases: Clear and unobstructed.
- Toilets: There are disabled toilets in the Consular Section but not the Embassy.
- Floor coverings: Floor coverings are safe and even.
- Doors: If necessary, the security guards can assist in opening doors.
- Lighting: Adequate throughout.
- Emergency/evacuation: Procedures are in place to assist disabled persons in the event of emergency/evacuation.
- Phones: Accessible to wheelchair users.
If you need to visit us or use our services and feel that they may be inaccessible to you, please contact Oriel Admoni, Security Manager, or Yaara Aviram, Corporate Services Manager who will try to find an alternative way of providing access for you.
Location and access
The British Embassy is located at 192 Hayarkon Street, corner of Arlozorov Street in Tel Aviv (opposite the Tel Aviv Hilton hotel).
Several car parks are located nearby, albeit for a fee. As the area is extremely congested, we recommend that you take a taxi or use public transport.