British Consulate Bordeaux
The Consulate in Bordeaux provides consular help for British Nationals and has a Department for International Trade (DIT) team advising in the advanced engineering sectors including aerospace, specialising in:
- help for British companies with their business interests in France
- help for French companies wishing to source supplies in the UK
- help for British investors with a project to set up business in the UK
- and publishes specific opportunities
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 12.30am and 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
- Outside normal working hours, a consular Emergency Service is in operation and be contacted on +33 (0)5 57 22 21 10
There is street parking available only in the side streets close to the office.
To reach the office, take bus 2, 5 or 56 from the centre or 9 from the station (Bordeaux St Jean).
Bordeaux St Jean is the main train station in Bordeaux, to reach the office from here take bus 9 to Barriere du Medoc stop.
Take Line C from Bordeaux St Jean station and then take the bus.
From the airport
Bordeaux-Merignac Airport is approximately 12km from the office. To get to the office from the airport take bus 1 from the airport to Bordeaux St Jean train station and then bus 9 to Barriere du Medoc stop.
The office is equipped with ramps and a lift for mobility impaired customers.
Public holidays 2017
The British Embassy Paris and the British consulates will be closed on the following public holidays.
- Monday 2 January 2017
- Friday 14 April 2017
- Monday 17 April 2017
- Monday 01 May 2017
- Monday 08 May 2017
- Thursday 25 May 2017
- Monday 5 June 2017
- Friday 14 July 2017
- Tuesday 15 August 2017
- Monday 28 August 2017
- Wednesday 1 November 2017
- Monday 25 December 2017
- Tuesday 26 December 2017