UK-Caribbean Economic Diplomacy Fund - Call for Proposals 2015
We are now welcoming bids for the UK- Caribbean Economic Diplomacy Fund.
The UK- Caribbean Economic Diplomacy fund aims to strengthen economic ties between the UK and the Caribbean. In 2015, we would like to invite proposals for projects in the following areas:
- Caribbean energy security: Initiatives that contribute to the promotion of secure, sustainable and affordable energy in the Caribbean region. Priority will be given to initiatives that draw on UK energy sector expertise.
- Higher Education links between the UK and the Caribbean: Initiatives that promote the accessibility of UK Higher Education to students in the Caribbean.
- Open economies: Initiatives that promote an open business environment in the Caribbean, including transparency and anti-corruption initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Projects that cover one or more CARICOM country. Priority will be given to projects that benefit more than one country.
- Projects in the range of £10,000 - £30,000. Projects above this limit are not ruled out, but are less likely to receive funding.
- Projects must be completed by the end of February 2016.
What happens next?
- If you have a project you would like us to consider, please complete the Project Concept Form by 12 July.
- We will review your proposal by 17 July and, if we think your project is a strong fit, we will ask you to complete a longer application for funding.
- If we agree to fund your project, we will put in place arrangements for the disbursement of funds and the monitoring and evaluation of the project. These arrangements will include submitting quarterly project and financial reports.
Please send completed bid forms concept form (MS Word Document, 43.5KB) and any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org