The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills must state it has followed official guidelines on how it determines and presents statistics.
Official National Statistics published by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills must follow the UK Statistics Authority’s Code of Practice for Statistics.
BIS has prepared a number of documents related to compliance with the Code:
- a statement of compliance with the Code
- additional statements related to the Code
- a separate compliance statement on how it will meet the requirements of the Pre-release Access Order to Official Statistics 2008
- a list of recipients of pre-release access to National Statistics produced by BIS
- a statement of administrative sources