Request for information about waste management contracts at the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ref: 1347 PDF, 54.8KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
FOI request: 1347
Provide information about recycling and waste support and maintenance contracts at the DBS.
- contract type - please state other and type of contract if the type of contract is not listed above. In some cases the organisation will have one or two big contracts that is covered in a managed contract please state in the contract description what services the contract provides as well
- the supplier of the recycling or waste contract
- what is the annual average spends for each of the suppliers. For those organisations with new contracts can you please specify the estimated spend?
- a brief description of what the contract entails. Please to specific to the services provided under these contract(s). Please provide me with a few sentences
- what is the contract duration of the each of the contract(s)?
- what is the start date of each contract(s)?
- what is the expiry date of each contract(s)?
- when does the organisation intend to review these contract(s)
- who is responsible for reviewing this contract please send me their full name, actual job title, contact number and their direct email address.
Published: 1 October 2015