Telephone maintenance contracts at the DBS
Request for information about telephone maintenance contract at the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ref: 1276 PDF, 60.5KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Contract information with regards to the organisation’s telephone system maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other) for hardware and Software maintenance and support:
- contract type: Maintenance, Managed, Shared (If so please state orgs)
- existing supplier: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
- annual average spend: The annual average spend for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years for each provider
- number of users:
- hardware brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
- application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g. Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
- telephone system type: PBX, VOIP, Lync etc
- contract duration: please include any extension periods.
- contract expiry date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
- contract review date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
- contract description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
- Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for each contract full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
If the service support area has more than one provider for telephone maintenance then can you please split each contract up individually for each provider.
If the contract is a managed service or is a contract that provides more than just telephone maintenance please can you send me all of the information specified above including the person from with the organisation responsible for that particular contract.
If the maintenance for telephone systems is maintained in-house please can you provide:
- number of users:
- hardware brand: the primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
- application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g. contact centre, communication manager.
- contact detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for telephone maintenance full contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
Also if the contract is due to expire please provide me with the likely outcome of the expiring contract.
If this is a new contract or a new supplier please can you provide me with a short list of suppliers that bid on this service/support contract?
Published: 5 October 2015