Telephone maintenance contract for the Disclosure and Barring Service
Request for information about the DBS telephone maintenance contract.
Ref: 1155 PDF, 102KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The information that I require relates to a specific telecommunications contract.
I have sent this request previous but the contract information sent by the organisation has expired and I require an update of the information below.
Please can you send me the following contract information with regards to the organisation’s telephone system maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other) for hardware and Software maintenance and support:
- contract type: Maintenance, Managed, Shared (If so please state orgs)
- existing Supplier: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
- annual average spend: The annual average spend for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years for each provider
- number of users:
- hardware brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
- application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. e.g. Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
- telephone system type: PBX, VOIP, Lync etc
- contract duration: please include any extension periods.
- contract expiry date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
- contract review date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
- contract description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
- contact detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for each contract full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
Published: 14 April 2014