Request for information about sharing criminal records and information between the UK and EU states.
Ref: 1455 PDF, 60KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Can DBS disclose information regarding the exchange of criminal records and information between the UK and EU states? Also disclose when a UK authority requests a criminal record check at the highest level – Enhanced DBS:
- what is the level of information shared - Is this request limited solely to conviction?
- can information be shared upon records such as specifically: arrests, cautions, misdemeanors punishable by fine
- if the above would not be disclosed through an enhanced DBS, please (if known) disclose what indeed different systems would be utilized to disclose this information
- does this level of information between the UK and certain EU countries differ? For example would Croatia not share criminal record requests upon information such as arrest but France does
- please disclose level information regarding specifically disclosure of criminal records of a U.K citizen from Croatia to the UK, which does not include conviction by court, for example misdemeanor or fines