Request for information about subject access and freedom of information requests in the DBS.
Ref: 1134 PDF, 74.9KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
I am writing to make a request for statistical information relating to the processing of requests for information made under information legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
I am seeking numbers for the current and previous financial years (2012/13 and 2013/14) for your authority:
- the numbers of requests that have been received/closed
- the numbers of requests that were and were not responded to within their statutory deadline
- the number of requests where an exemption or exception was applied to withhold information
- the number of all exemptions/exceptions that have been applied detailed by each individual exemption/exception, for example 40 requests where the section 40(2) personal data exemption has been applied
- the number of internal reviews requested and their respective outcomes, for example, 10 internal reviews of which 3 were upheld and 7 were not upheld
- the number of ICO appeals and their respective outcomes
Published: 13 March 2014