Request for information about the LAN contracts in the DBS.
Ref: 1092 PDF, 56.1KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Can you please send me the contract information for each of the contracts that relate to the support and maintenance of the organisation’s LAN.
I require the contract information for each of the suppliers mentioned within the response. I require the contract information that relates to the maintenance and support of LAN services.
If the organisation have a managed service contract that also covers LAN please can you also provide me with the same contract information.
By contract information I mean the information below:
- Existing supplier: Who is the current supplier?
- Annual average spend (each supplier): What is the annual average spending on the supplier above? If there is more than 1 supplier please split the annual averages spend for each supplier
- Number of users: Please can you provide me with the number of users this contract covers. Approximate number of users will also be acceptable
- Number of sites: Estimated/actual number of sites the LAN covers
- Contract type: Managed, maintenance, installation, software
- Hardware brand: What is the hardware brand of the LAN equipment?
- Contract description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall contract
- Contract duration: What the duration of the contract is and can you please also include any extensions this may include
- Contract expiry date: When does the contract expire?
- Contract review date: When is the organisation planning to review the contract?
- Responsible officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contract(s) please provide me with contact details including name, job title, contact number and email address?
Published: 20 November 2013