- Digital, data and technology professions
- Part of:
- Digital, data and technology job roles in government
- 23 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2017, see all updates
The career framework sets out the skills required for junior user researchers working in government.
This is the standardised cross-government guidance for the junior user research role. The guidance will be iterated further as the user research community evolves.
There are 5 other roles ‘levels’ in user research:
- head of user research
- lead user research
- senior user research
- user researcher
- associate user researcher
Find out about the other specialist roles in the Digital, Data and Technology profession.
Published: 23 March 2017
Updated: 5 April 2017
- Version 2 of this guidance contains updated capabilities and some remapping of Civil Service competencies to the job role.
- First published.