On 15 March 2016 a Disciplinary Consent Order was made against Patricia Marsh of London
PDF, 79.8KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A complaint from a creditor that Miss Marsh, in her role as Liquidator, breached the fundamental principle of Professional Competence and Due Care when she:
- Inappropriately admitted a claim for voting purposes at the S98 creditors’ meeting, and
- Failed to
- adequately consider or pursue a preference claim;
- arrange a meeting of creditors on request from the creditors
- comply with R4.138 of the R4.138 of the Insolvency Rules 1986 and release company papers to the successor liquidator in a timely manner
- provide information relating to the costs of the liquidation and a report to creditors pursuant to R4.49C(3)(a) of the Insolvency Rules 1986