Innovate UK funded projects since 2004
Information about the projects funded by Innovate UK between 2004 and 1 May 2017.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 8.32MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The spreadsheet includes data about all Collaborative R&D, Feasibility, Smart and Innovation Voucher grants and Knowledge Transfer Partnerships between 2004 and 1 May 2017. An explanation has been provided in the header tab of the report. The comment box has been used to explain briefly what the information is reporting.
Note: These proposals have succeeded in the assessment stage of this competition. All are subject to grant offer and conditions being met.
You can also see all publicly funded projects by Innovate UK and the Research Councils on the Gateway to Research database.
Published: 12 May 2014
Updated: 9 May 2017
- Updated the data up to 1 May 2017.
- Updated with data up to 1 April 2017.
- Updated with latest competition details.
- Updated with data up to 1 March 2017.
- Updated the data up to 3 February 2017.
- Added updated data up until 11 January 2017.
- Updated data from November 2016.
- Updated data from 7 November 2016
- Updated data from 7 October 2016
- Updated with data on 5 September 2016.
- Data updated on 5 August 2016.
- Data updated on 7 July 2016.
- Data updated on 6 June 2016
- Data updated on 6 May 2016
- Extra link added
- Data updated up to 11 March 2016
- Data updated on 8 February 2016.
- Data updated on 6 January 2016
- Data updated on 4 December 2015
- Data updated on 5 November 2015
- Data updated on 6 October 2015.
- Data from August 2015 added.
- Data was updated on 15th August.
- Data updated for June 2015
- Updated data.
- Updated data on 1st April 2015.
- Document updated with February and March 2015 data.
- Updated data.
- First published.
From: Innovate UK