HB Circular A2/2011: Emailing customer information to Debt Management
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Housing Benefit for local authorities: adjudication circulars
- First published:
- 7 August 2013
Emailing customer information to Debt Management.
PDF, 44.7KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This circular is to remind all local authority staff to follow the correct procedure when the content of correspondence includes customer information. Local authorities can only correspond with Debt Management by email if they use the GSI route.
This refers to emailing of:
- Housing Benefit overpayment referrals
- Local Authority Appendix 7’s
- general enquiries containing customer information
Published: 7 August 2013