Information for all Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit staff.
PDF, 37.7KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains information about:
- The National Treatment Agency (Abolition) and the Health and Social Care Act 2012 (Consequential, Transitional and Savings Provisions) Order 2013
- helping you prepare for Personal Independence Payment
- Personal Independence Payment controlled start postcodes, Calculation of overpayments – underlying entitlement
- the Social Security (Habitual Residence) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit Cases awaiting decision by the Upper Tribunal
- Statutory Instruments
- what’s new on the web.