The number of individuals who have criminal convictions who have applied to work at any of the following five schools in the last three years:
- Barrow Island Community Primary School, Trinity Street, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2SJ
- Greengate Junior School, Greengate Street, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 1BG
- North Walney Primary School, Duddon Drive, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 3TN
- South Walney Primary School, Amphitrite Street South, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 3EG
- Newbarns Primary School, Risingside, Barrow-in-Furness LA13 9ET
Could the total number given also include a list of the convictions recorded? Can this apply for any position at the schools?
I am aware it may not be possible to break this down on a school-by-school basis in order to prevent identifying individuals, so I would be happy to be given the total number for all schools combined (i.e. 10 convictions recorded for applicants who applied for positions at one of the five schools).
Cumbria County Council, the LEA for these five schools, is providing me with figures showing the total number of people who are employed at all five schools. Once I receive this, I will forward this on, as I am hoping that the number (expected to exceed 150) would also make it impossible for individuals to be identified.