I note your request for information was as follows:
I am writing from the Labour Research Department, an independent trade union based research organisation and information provider, who maintain a database of collective agreements for various unions. We request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act.
1) Name of unions which are signatories to the main collective agreement covering pay and conditions;
2) Number of employees covered by the agreement;
3) Types of staff covered;
4) Lists of grades and current pay rates. Please indicate any agreed equivalence between the grade names used within the list and the following civil service grades;
- 1) Administrative Assistant (AA)
- 2) Administrative Officer (AO)
- 3) Executive Officer (EO)
- 4) Higher Executive Officer (HEO)
- 5) Senior Executive Officer (SEO)
- 6) Grade 7
- 7) Grade 6
5) Arrangements for progression within pay grades;
6) Copy of latest pay settlement. If the latest pay settlement is the 1% maximum paybill increase set by the Treasury, could you provide the following information on how the 1% has been applied?
- 1) Have there been any changes to the pay scales?
- 2) Are progression payments being paid?
- 3) Are performance-related bonuses being paid? If so, what are the arrangements for performance- related bonuses?
Clarified – I am a bit confused by your question as current information must include information from 1st December 2012 to the present. However, if the pay agreement was implemented before that date and continues to apply to many of your staff, please include this information. Please also include any changes that occurred after 1 December 2012. Basically, we would like the most up-to-date information available.