I note your request for information was as follows:
Can I please have the breakdown of information on searches ran through the DBS (and previously through the CRB) as per my example spreadsheet attached?
1. Type of body - I’d like to know which of them are registered with you as Umbrella body and which as a direct employer or Registered body.
2. Registered date - date the body first registered with the CRB/DBS
3. e-Bulk approved - date this body was approved to carry our e-Bulk submissions
4. e-Bulk submission - I’d like to know what how many cases were submitted through the body as e-Bulk in 2012
5. Total - number of enhanced and standard disclosures ordered in that particular calendar year.
6. Please also include details on bodies which no longer trade or registered however you have been processing their orders during any period in the past 5 years.
Q6 clarified - I am mainly referring to de-registered bodies. I am assuming that a registered body that stopped placing orders directly with still show on the report but with zero applications or very little numbers whilst their bulk orders will now be accountable under the other body which countersign their applications.