DBS FOI: Specific information communication technology contracts
Request for details of specific information communication technology contracts in the DBS.
Ref: 1081 PDF, 20.4KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
I would like to submit a Freedom of Information Request relating to specific ICT contract(s) for Storage Hardware Maintenance and Storage Virtualisation Software which may include:
• Server Hardware Maintenance (e.g. 24x7 break fix) • Server Software Licensing (e.g. VMware, Solaris, Unix, Linux, Windows Server) • Server Software Maintenance/Support (e.g. VMware, Solaris, Unix, Linux, Windows Server) • Storage Area Network Maintenance/Support (e.g. EMC, HP, NetApp etc)
For each of the types of server ICT contracts above can you please send me the following data types:
- Contract Title: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract individually.
- Existing/Current Supplier:
- Hardware/software Brand(s): VMware, HP, Dell etc
- Number of Users: Number users within the organisation
- Operating System (Platform) : (Windows, Linux, Unix, VMWare etc.)
- Total number of Servers (Physical) per supplier:
- Total number of Virtual Servers per supplier:
- Total Contract Value: (For the whole duration of the contract, if the total value sent is per annum please state this in the response)
- Contract Duration: (Please can you also include notes if the contract includes any contract extension periods.)
- Contract Expiry Date:
- Contract Review Date: (An approximate date of when the organisation is planning to review this particular contract.)
- Brief Contract Description:
- Internal Contact: (The person from within the organisation that is responsible for reviewing and renewing this particular contract. Please include there full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.)
If there is more than one supplier for these contract can you please split the contract individually for each supplier. So the information above which I am requesting is for each supplier.
If this service is part of a managed contract please can you send me the contract information for this managed service including Hardware Brand, Number of Users, Operating System, Number of Physical Servers, Number of Virtual Servers and contact details of the internal contact responsible for this contract.
Published: 8 October 2013