FOI Response 25258 Issued 21/12/112 I note your request for information was as follows: ? Would you provide please details of CRB official conducted…
FOI Response 25258 Issued 21/12/112
I note your request for information was as follows:
- Would you provide please details of CRB official conducted audits, by the criminal records bureau.
- On every audit and every force in the UK from 2004 to date
- Please state initially the reason each of the audits were undertaken,
- Please then break these audit results down by each force into a table.
- Disclosing the following information
- Date, time, duration, conducting officer, findings, actions required, time scales for completion, date of next audit, report PDF reference and location. * * And identify finally any training needs identified
- And the date of when such needs are fulfilled
- Please indicate the costs of such audits in a separate column
“It is not for me to be specific as to the audit?s conducted by the CRB body however for clarity
I require information that appertains to the inspection of the CRB bureau within any police force, (some forces claimed that the CRB funds their bureau) or any audit carried out on the information supplied by police force to the criminal records bureau. And any other associated audits that you have conducted whether they are financial the procedural or policy driven.
(For assistance if I might suggest this would include all forms of quality assessment carried out by the CRB, or the due diligent enquiries and responses conducted following complaint processes with their associated analyses)
It may assist if I suggest that an audit has a predefined parameter policy and procedure to explore and usually formulates a conclusion and analysis.”