Your request for information was as follows:
I am requesting the below information regarding the Criminal Records Bureau I request this under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, and can confirm that this information is in the public interest and is relevant to my investigations. I would therefore request the following data. If there is a failure to produce this information, I will require a full written explanation as to why this information is not for public consumption. I will also state under this legislation that I require this information within 20 working days of receipt of this request.
- an excel file showing number of applications and average processing times for any CRB applications from Group4Security, G4S or any derivation thereof, in weekly cohorts from 2009.
- any correspondence (excluding that relating to specific applications) between G4S and the CRB relating to Olympics related CRB checks.
- any correspondence (excluding that relating to specific applications) between LOCOG and the CRB relating to Olympics related CRB checks.
- any correspondence between the CRB and the Home Office relating to the processing of applications for staff involved in the Olympics.
- any CRB planning docs relating to the anticipated Olympic surge
If there is any section of this information you feel you are not able to provide, I would ask that the remainder of the request proceeds independently.
I am requesting this information in line with statutory requirements of the Criminal Records Bureau and believe that this is in the public interest.