DBS 1019: Mobile Phone Contracts
I note your request for information was as follows: I want to make a Freedom of Information request, could you please send me the following …
I note your request for information was as follows:
I want to make a Freedom of Information request, could you please send me the following information with regards to the organisation’s Mobile Phone contract(s):
1. Existing Supplier(s) - If there is more than one supplier please split the contract up including the contract value, number of users, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
2. Total contract value- If there isn’t a total contract value please cans you provide me with the latest annual spend on mobile phone for each network provider.
3. Number of Users- Number of connections for each network provider.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also include contract extensions for each provider.
5. Call off Contract/Framework Agreement Start Date- please provide me with information on when the framework commenced and include the month and year and day if possible for each network provider.
6. Call off Contract/Framework Agreement Expiry Date- please provide me with information on when the framework expires and include the month and year and day if possible for each network provider.
7. Contract/Framework Agreement Review Date- please provide me with the month and year and day if possible of when the organisation plans to review it mobile phone contracts for each network provider.
8. The person within the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider.
9. If the has more than one supplier can you please split the contract into to so they show information for both supplier including, total contract value, users, duration, and the other dates.
Can you also send me the organisation’s telephone maintenance contracts for both PBX and VOIP maintenance:
1. Supplier(s) Name(s) Total Contract Value
2. Hardware Brand
3. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP
4. Duration- including any extension periods.
5. Expiry Date
6. Number of Users
7. Contract Review Date
8. Contact/job title responsible for this contract (Full Contact Details contact name, actual job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
9. If there is more than one provider for telephone maintenance can you please provide me all the individual contract information for each supplier.
10. If this is a new contract or a new supplier please can you provide me with a short list of suppliers that bid on this service/support contract.
Please can you provide me with this information on an excel spreadsheet
Published: 20 February 2013