Consultant legal advisor role in the Disclosure and Barring Service
Request for information about a consultant legal advisor role in the DBS.
Ref: 1091 PDF, 49.1KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Regarding the temporary CCL resource for a specialist legal advisor in Employment Law:
- What is the purpose and requirements specification for this role?
- From which budget will this be paid?
- Will this be paid for by DBS applicants from DBS Disclosure application fees or by other public funds?
- How much money has been set aside for this particular consultancy role?
- How does the DBS believe this represents good value for money for the taxpayer and/or DBS Disclosure applicants?
- How often, over the last 12 months, have we sourced advice from TSOL?
- What percentage of this advice relates to issues around employment law?
- What is the total cost to the DBS/ISA/CRB of the advice sourced over the last 12 months?
Published: 20 November 2013