Request for information about a consultant legal advisor role in the DBS.
Regarding the temporary CCL resource for a specialist legal advisor in Employment Law:
- What is the purpose and requirements specification for this role?
- From which budget will this be paid?
- Will this be paid for by DBS applicants from DBS Disclosure application fees or by other public funds?
- How much money has been set aside for this particular consultancy role?
- How does the DBS believe this represents good value for money for the taxpayer and/or DBS Disclosure applicants?
- How often, over the last 12 months, have we sourced advice from TSOL?
- What percentage of this advice relates to issues around employment law?
- What is the total cost to the DBS/ISA/CRB of the advice sourced over the last 12 months?