Detailed legal guidance on how to bring a case to the Chancery Division of the High Court of Justice.
Includes general information on:
- starting a case
- making a statement of case
- managing a case
- providing expert evidence
- applying to the court
- listing arrangements
- getting ready for a hearing
- appealing to the court
And guidance on specialist cases relating to:
- the Bankruptcy Court
- the Companies Court
- mortgage claims
- partnership claims and receivers
- the Patents Court and intellectual property
- probate, inheritance and trusts
Appendices include advice on how to put together documents and bundles, as well as contact details for the court.
Guide updated February 2017.