- Digital, Data and Technology Profession
- Part of:
- Digital, data and technology job roles in government
- 23 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
The career framework sets out the skills required for associate technical architects working in government.
This is the standardised cross-government guidance for the associate technical architect role. The guidance will be iterated further as the technical community evolves.
There are 4 other role ‘levels’ in technical architecture:
- principal technical architect
- lead technical architect
- senior technical architect
- technical architect
Find out about the other specialist roles in the Digital, Data and Technology profession.
Published: 23 March 2017
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Version 2 of this guidance contains updated capabilities and some remapping of Civil Service competencies to the job role.
- First published.