- Digital, data and technology professions
- Part of:
- Digital, data and technology job roles in government
- 23 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 4 April 2017, see all updates
The career framework sets out the skills required for associate engineers - application operations working in government.
This is the standardised cross-government guidance for the junior engineer - application operations role. The guidance will be iterated further as the engineering - application operations community evolves.
There are 4 other role ‘levels’ in engineering - application operations:
- principal engineer - application operations
- lead engineer - application operations
- senior engineer - application operations
- engineer - application operations
Find out about the other specialist roles in the Digital, Data and Technology profession.
Published: 23 March 2017
Updated: 4 April 2017
- Version 2 of this guidance contains updated capabilities and some remapping of Civil Service competencies to the job role.
- First published.