Statutory guidance for headteachers, governing bodies and local authority co-ordinators.
This statutory guidance is for:
- governing bodies
- local authority assessment co-ordinators
- all involved in assessment and reporting in key stage 2
It applies to:
- maintained schools
- academies and free schools
- pupil referral units
- independent schools
This guidance covers assessment and reporting requirements for key stage 2 for the 2013 to 2014 academic year. It also includes information on:
- how to prepare for and administer key stage 2 national curriculum tests
- teacher assessment
- the requirements for reporting results to parents
It is reviewed annually.