The page you're looking for is no longer available

The information on this page has been removed because it was published in error.

This form has been replaced by IV58 – Application for an Animal Health Import Licence/authorisation for animal products or an Animal Health Licence to import an animal pathogen/carrier into England, Scotland or Wales which is available at: