Application for a permanent residence card: form EEA3

Form for EEA or Swiss nationals and their family to apply for a permanent residence card in UK.



Use this form if you are a citizen of the EEA or Switzerland and want to apply for a permanent residence card for you or for members of your family who are also citizens of the EEA or Switzerland. The card will prove that you are a permanent resident in the UK.

You should read the guidance notes before you apply.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.