Admiralty and Commercial Courts guide
Detailed guidance for lawyers on how to bring a case to the Commercial Court or the Admiralty Court.
PDF, 779KB, 137 pages
MS Word Document, 17.3KB
The document includes information on:
- alternative dispute resolution
- starting a case in the court
- filing particulars of claim, a defence or a reply
- case management conferences
- disclosure orders
- applications to the court
- preparing evidence for the trial
- how trials are conducted
- arbitration claims
The document also includes a section on using the Admiralty Court.