James Duddridge served as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office from August 2014 until July 2016. He was a Government Whip from May 2010 until September 2012. He was elected Conservative MP for Rochford & Southend East in May 2005.
Previous roles in government
- UK condemns attacks on UN bases in South Sudan
- UK condemns fighting in South Sudan
- Concern over clashes on the Eritrea-Ethiopia border
- British Minister for Africa to visit Namibia and Angola
- Joint APPG event on Corruption, Conflict and the role of the International Community in Africa
- Minister for Africa statement on the Burundi dialogue
- UK-US-Norway joint statement on the formation of the transitional government in South Sudan.
- Helping British people overseas: Consular services 2016-2020
- 100 days to Rio: Team GB hero urges Olympic fans to stay safe
- Troika statement on continued delay in South Sudan peace process