Export aquatic animals for food services to Canada

Use these forms and guidance documents to export fish and seafood for food services to Canada.

You need to complete this application through the Trade Control and Expert System (TRACES) For more information email processingteam@apha.gov.uk.

What you need to do

Once you have completed your application form on TRACES, email processingteam@apha.gov.uk.

The email must include the:

  • TRACES certificate number
  • official veterinarian details
  • date of export
Published 30 November 2018