3. Standard permit

Check the type of permit you need.

For all permits fill in:

Installations, mining waste or waste operations permit

In addition, fill in part F1: Opra, charges and declarations.

Water discharge permit

In addition, fill in part F2: charging for discharges, charges and declarations.

Reporting convictions

You must declare relevant convictions when you apply.

Post your completed forms

Send your completed forms to the Permitting and Support Centre.

Permitting and Support Centre
Environmental Permitting Team
Quadrant 2
99 Parkway Avenue
Parkway Business Park
S9 4WF