8. Cancel your permit

You must cancel your permit if you:

  • no longer need it
  • want to remove an activity
  • want to reduce the area of land your permit covers

You must pay for a permit until you surrender it.

Cancel a standalone water discharge or groundwater activity permit

Fill in:

Cancel an installations, waste and mining waste operations permit

Fill in:

Post your completed forms

Send your completed forms to the Permitting and Support Centre.

Permitting and Support Centre
Environmental Permitting Team
Quadrant 2
99 Parkway Avenue
Parkway Business Park
S9 4WF