Energy Performance Certificates for your business premises

Appeal a penalty charge

You can ask for a review if you get a penalty charge notice. The notice will tell you how to do this. If the review fails you’ll get a letter confirming your penalty.

You can then appeal to the county court (or sheriff court in Scotland) but you must do this within 28 days of receiving your confirmed penalty.