- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance and Loan
- Business stage:
- Start-ups (1-2 years trading) and Established
- Business and finance, Hospitality and catering, Real estate and property, Service industries, Travel and leisure, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Interest free loan scheme for businesses looking to occupy vacant, ground-floor premises in Altrincham, Sale, Urmston or Stretford town centres.
How much you can get
£1,000 - £20,000
Who it’s for
All businesses looking to move into empty commercial premises within Altrincham, Sale, Urmston or Stretford town centres can apply.
You won’t be eligible if your business is a:
- payday loan company
- betting, gambling or an adult shop
- charity shop
- pound shop
- temporary shop (you’ll need a minimum 3-year lease)
How to apply
You need to work with the property owner if you don’t own the property and you must submit a quote from a reputable supplier with your application.
Published: 20 March 2017