- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 16 October 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees
12 hours of free business start-up support.
Who it’s for
The programme provides residents of Bedfordshire, Central Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale, Cherwell, Northampton, Corby, Daventry, Wellingborough and Thrapston with access to free business start-up support.
Support can include:
- 1-to-1 business advice
- webinars and workshops
- small business start-up grants
- business incubation workspace
- specialist social enterprise support
Wenta in partnership with The University of Bedfordshire and The University of Northampton.
The programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Published: 16 October 2017
Business stage: Not yet trading
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail
Number of employees: 0 to 9 employees